Itsy Bitsy Spider

Itsy Bitsy Spider
Web Design by a Master

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birds of a Feather....

It is important to form relationships with people that will both encourage you plus help you grow by keeping you honest and sharp. There is a scripture that says, 'Iron sharpens iron,' - meaning that we help keep one another on course and help sometimes 'chip' the rough edges off when needed :) - if we are open to that process we can learn much and grow beyond many imposed boundaries - I have had the privilege of having a number of those inspiring relationships which have helped me expand my horizons and that have launched me into experiences that I wouldn't have guessed possible. I hope today you find yourself coming alongside someone and either offer an opportunity for growth or open yourself to grow. Then benefits are worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment